- L-29 Delfin Czech Jet Trainer - 6 Available
- Total Time: Approx. 230 hours
- Speed: 679 km/hr.( 422 mph )
- Ceiling: 12100 m ( 39,700 ft.)
- Range: 1290 km ( 802 miles )
- Crew: 2
Czechoslovakian jet trainer, selected in 1963 as the standard jet
trainer of the Warsaw pact countries. The L-29 is a mid-wing aircraft with a
T-tail. Wings are unswept, and the jet intakes are in the wing roots. 3,568
were built, and used by 14 different air forces.
We have four ( 4 ) completed aircraft, fully operational, with new paint
and interior, ready to go, and two ( 2 ) project planes. The projects are, we
think, the last two available in the U.S., and need assembly, paint and
interior. A friend of ours assembled an L-29 a couple of years ago, and had
about $55,000 invested. He took it to the Oshkosh airshow, and sold it for
- IFR or Full IFR
- Panel GPS
- Interior Condition: On Completed Models: " 9 "
- Paint Condition: On Completed Models: " 9 "
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: None
- Comments: The cleanest L-29's in the world. Czech Air Force, not
from the Russian bone yard. Very low time on all planes.
- Price: The project planes are $38,500 each. The four completed
aircraft range from $80,000 to $95,000. These will not last, so if you have an
interest, call me today !
- For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft
are subject to prior sale or removal from market.