- 1953 Cessna 170B - 180 HP Conversion
on EDO 2000
Floats, Skis, and Wheels
- Total Time: 3600 hrs.
180 HP Avcon Conversion
SMOH and 180 HP Conversion
- Next Annual Due: Comes with a Fresh Annual
- KX 195 Com Radio
- 604 Loran
- 4-Place Intercom
- Equipment & Features:
- Fixed-Pitch Prop (82x42)
- Land Prop (76x56)
- Hydraulic Wheel Skiis
- Cleveland Wheels and Brakes
- New Tires
- Horton STOL kit
- 1-piece Windshield
- Tanis Heater
- Arctic Wing and Engine Covers
- Land Gear
- Updated Instrument Panel
- Interior Condition: 8 - New Carpeting and Headliner in 1995
- Paint Condition: 9 - New Paint in 1995
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: Minor - Hit ice chunk landing on skiis, replaced
landing gear. Top Wings reskinned years ago after hail damage.
- Comments: This is a beautiful year-'round airplane with floats,
skis, and wheels. The original Continental 145 hp engine was rebuild and
converted to 180 hp. The owner is buying a newer aircraft. Call me today.
- Price: $68,500
- Listed 11/30/99. For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft
are subject to prior sale or removal from market. File photos may be used when
actual photos are not available.
Registration numbers may be altered or
removed from photos to protect the privacy of the owner, and to ensure that
buyers will work with us to complete the purchase.