- 1978 Piper Turbo Arrow III
Actual Photos Coming ...
- Total Time: 1620 hours
- Engine: Continental 200 hp TSIO-360-FB
700 hrs. Since Remanufactured Engine 1800 TBO
- Next Annual: Within 6 Months
- King KMA 20 Audio Panel
- KX 170 B Nav Com / GS
- KY 197 Digital Com
- KNS 80 RNav / GS & DME
- KR 85 ADF
- KT 76 Transponder / Encoder
- 250 XL Garmin GPS / Com
- KCS 55A Slaved HSI
- Insite Strikefinder
- Auto III B Autopilot coupled to KNS 80 and GPS
- Avionics Master Switch
- Equipment & Features:
- Aileron Trim
- Tinted Glass
- Interior Condition: Original - 5
- Paint Condition: Original - 5
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: Minor - Leading Edge Skin repaired
- Comments: This is an extremely low-time Low-Tail Turbo Arrow.
Loaded with Avionics. A far-above average airplane with an 1800 TBO engine for
a lower than average price.
- Price: $69,000
- Listed 8/15/99. For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft
are subject to prior sale or removal from market. File photos may be used when
actual photos are not available.
Registration numbers may be altered or
removed from photos to protect the privacy of the owner, and to ensure that
buyers will work with us to complete the purchase.