- 1947 Beech 35 Bonanza
Actual Photos Coming ...
- Total Time: 5465 hours
- Engine: Continental 205 hp.
- Prop: -0- hrs. SPOH
- Next Annual: November, 1999
- Avionics Switch Panel
- Narco Mark 16 w/GS
- Narco Com 11A
- Narco Nav 11
- King KR 86 ADF
- Narco AT 50A Transponder /Encoder
- Equipment & Features:
- 48 Gallon Fuel Tank - Recent Fuel Cells
- 20 Gallon Auxiliary Tank in Storage Area
- Cleveland Brakes
- Interior Condition: 8 - Recent
- Paint Condition: 8 - Recent Paint, Eggshell White with 2-Tone
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: Nose Gear Collapse in the 1950's, Repaired
- Comments: This is a very nice airplane at a great price. No Hail
or Corrosion, and all AD's up-to-date, including Spar AD. The owner lost his
medical, and this plane is ready for a new home.
- Price: $29,500
- Updated 4/12/99. For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft
are subject to prior sale or removal from market.