- 1966 Piper Cherokee 140
- Total Time: 3400 hrs.
- Engine: Lycoming 150 hp O-320-E2A
- Next Annual: April, 2001
- Collins 250 Audio Panel
- 3 Lite Marker Beacons
- Collins 251/351 Digital Nav Com / GS
- Collins 251/351 Digital Nav Com
- KR 85 ADF
- KT 76 Transponder / Encoder
- Equipment & Features:
- Wheel Fairings
- 4-Place Intercom
- Interior Condition: 7
- Paint Condition: 6
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: None
- Comments: This is a good solid Cherokee with a nice digital IFR
radio package. Just came out of an April Annual and IFR Certification.
Probably the lowest-priced IFR plane available.
- Price: $25,000
- Listed 5/23/2000. For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications are based upon owner's representations, and
subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft are subject to prior sale or removal
from market. File photos may be used when actual photos are not available.
numbers may be altered or removed from photos to protect the privacy of the
owner, and to ensure that buyers will work with us to complete the purchase.