- 1970 Cessna 172K Skyhawk
When we said we needed pictures right away, we thought he'd
wait until morning!
- Total Time: 4400 hrs.
- Engine: Lycoming 150 hp O-320-E2D
160 HP STC
1900 hrs. SMOH
- Next Annual Due: January, 2001
- KMA 20 Audio Panel
- KX 175 B Nav Com / GS
- KX 170 A Na Com / Loc
- Bendix T12B ADF
- KT 76 Transponder / Encoder
- Ross Loran
- Equipment & Features:
- Interior: Average
- Paint: Needs Paint
- Complete Logs: Yes
- Damage History: None
- Comments: This is a desirable model 172 with a 160 HP STC, recent
Annual, and priced thousands below Book. Probably the best price on a 1970
- Price: $24,500
- Updated 3/31/2000. For more information, call Jim Armstrong at 612-682-6431
- Specifications are based upon owner's representations, and
subject to buyer's verification. Aircraft are subject to prior sale or removal
from market. File photos may be used when actual photos are not available.
numbers may be altered or removed from photos to protect the privacy of the
owner, and to ensure that buyers will work with us to complete the purchase.